My Red Bow is determined to make fitness fun! It’s never been easier to feel better, achieve your fitness goals, and get moving. Our talented dance staff knows how to get you up and moving with positive coaching styles that encourage your growth and support engaging group dynamics. They really know their stuff and can empower you to learn and improve with every single class. Join our group classes for ballet, belly dancing, ballroom dancing, LaBlast, and Zumba Gold or inquire about private ballroom and wedding dance lessons. Grab your dancing shoes and get moving!
See our class schedule and sign-up for our classes today Click Here
- is well known for its fitness benefits, building muscle and core strength while improving balance, coordination and posture. Classes are offered at the adult beginner level. Students should wear a form fitting outfit and either ballet slippers or socks. We recommend that ladies secure their hair in a ponytail or bun.
- Belly Dancing
- will tone your abs and shimmy your stress away! For class students should wear a close fitting t-shirt, tank top or leotard, and yoga or workout pants. We also recommend a fun hip scarf to accentuate your hip movements, and bare feet or socks.
- Ballroom Dancing
- classes are now offered at the beginner level. For class students should wear comfortable clothing and either shoes without treads or ballroom shoes.
- is an innovative partner-free dance fitness program incorporating elements from several types of dance, including Cha Cha Cha, Disco, Jive, Merengue, Paso Doble, Salsa and Samba. Students should wear workout clothes and shoes that provide support and ease of pivoting (no running shoes/treads). Louis Van Amstel of Dancing with the Stars created this fitness program.
- Zumba® Gold
- uses the same basic steps as Zumba®, but with a much lower intensity and longer warm up and cool down periods. Students should wear workout clothing and shoes that provide support and ease of pivoting (no running shoes/treads).